Covid-19 Guidelines for attending service on the church property. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending the church, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- No person should enter these grounds or this facility if they have flu-like
symptoms, a cold, a cough, or a fever; or have been recently exposed to
someone diagnosed with the Corona Virus.
- Please maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another unless you
live in the same household.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn.
- If you must sneeze or cough, do it into a cloth or tissue or, if not available,
into your elbow. Dispose of all tissues into a waste basket ~ do not leave it
on the ground, chair, or floor.
- Touch as few surfaces as possible.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Bathroom facilities are available for emergency use only. It will have to be
cleaned thoroughly after use so please refrain from food/drink immediately
prior to service, unless medically necessary. Use your bathroom at home
before coming to the church.
- Please wear freshly washed clothes to service and be sure to wash them
after attending the service.
- Please bring your own PPE, including Face Coverings.
- CONTACT THE CHURCH IMMEDIATELY IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY FLU-LIKE
SYMPTOMS PLUS SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE.
- Please remain in your car if someone is exiting or entering their car next to
you until you can maintain the 6 foot distance rule.
- Always keep your children next to you – explain to them the physical
distance requirements & reasons.
- We will have to ask you to leave if you are not following protocol.